Record Props v2
Over the past two years we've propped countless vinyl albums, listened to your feedback and fine-tuned Record Props with some intricate details that we absolutely love. We hope you do too. Read on below for the lowdown on the much anticipated v2.
- Streamlined Design – Record Props are now sleeker than ever with a new front-facing pin lock and simplified wall mount. The arms have been removed, making it easier than ever to switch between single and gatefold album covers.
- Color – White Record Props are back by popular demand, and we'll be producing new colors in 2019. We'd love to know which colors you'd like to see in the future.
- Weight – We've added a little weight to each Record Prop without increasing the diameter. This gives even more stability when using Record Props to stand your album covers upright on a tabletop.
- Material – The updated and highly durable ABS material has a super smooth finish that just feels outstanding to the touch. But we'll let you be the judge.
- Protective Bumper – Our favorite new addition is the integrated protective bumper that holds your vinyl securely in place while providing just enough friction to keep record labels perfectly straight when displayed on the wall.
(Add to FAQ page)
What's the difference between Record Props v1 and v2? In 2018, we released Record Props v2 which contain several minor updates and improvements, from a sleeker design to a new protective bumper. Click here for full details.
What colors (or materials) would you like to see in the future?
Let us know your preference below for a chance to win free Record Props.
Still have questions? Please contact us anytime.